All the news.

From galleries of past tours to interesting news. You will find everything here!

Posted at October 9, 2013

What hast to be considered when entering the USA

You need a valid passport.
– either issued before September 2006
– or a biometric passport
– apply for a visa for the USA, find the form on the official ESTA internet page

Since September 8th 2010 travellers who enter the USA without a visa but with the Visa Waiver Program have to pay 14 dollars.

Since September 2010 the amount of 14 dollars has to be paid online when applying for visa on the ESTA internet page. Payment is only possible via credit card. So far accepted are Master Card, Visa, American Express and Discover. The amount is only due for new applications. Already paid and approved ESTA applications stay valid and free of further fines. When entering the USA again several times within the ESTA approved period of 2 years another fee won´t be charged.