From Los Angeles via San Diego it goes to Mexico where the pristine beauty of Baja California awaits you.
Tijuana, the Land's End Peninsula, Cabo San Lucas or Los Barriles are just some of the highlights on this tour.
The drive takes you along the rocky coast street on the famous Mexican Highway 1 with extensive deserts and huge cactuses. Tight corners, long straights and little traffic, a "man’s dream" in summer temperatures!
The duration and itinerary can be change according to your individual wishes. Simply enter your desires in the inquiry form so that we can take these into account when planning. We get in touch with you within 24 hours of request.
Prices will be announced soon
- 16 days / 15 nights
- Travel period 1: 01.11. - 18.12.2017
- Travel period 2: 10.01. - 31.03.2018
Buchungshinweis: Angaben zu Routen, Preisen und Verfügbarkeit unter Vorbehalt. Änderungen im Rahmen der AGB vorbehalten.
Nonstop FLIGHTS INCLUDED
- Lufthansa nonstop flight from/to Frankfurt/Main to Los Angeles.
- Optional shuttle flights from many other German airports for 79,- € booked.
- From Switzerland shuttle flights from/to Zurich to/from Frankfurt / Main inclusive.
Hotel / Nights
- 15 nights in 2-4* hotels in a double room, continental breakfast may be included, however not guaranteed.
E.A.T. SERVICE PACKAGE
- Incl. Trip cancellation insurance per person, foreign health insurance and Insolvency Insurance.
- Different route suggestions, insider tips, road book app, travel wallet, luggage tags, bandana and a limited Rokker T-shirt.
MOTORCYCLES INCLUDING FREE MILES
- Harley-Davidson® „Big Twin" oder Indian for 14 days.
- Including free miles, delivery costs, local tax, helmet, side bags / saddle bags, security lock, and S.I.P (Super Inclusiv Plus) insurance; full protection without retention in tire damage and theft.
Haven't found what you're looking for?
Then one of these tours is determined exactly the right one for you! We also like to plan your dream tour together with you. Simply fill out an individual request and there you go.