Sturgis Rally 2017
Experience the legendary Sturgis Rally at the foot of the Black Hills and walk in the footsteps of General Custer. Yellowstone National Park, Crazy Horse, Mount Rushmore or Rocky Mountains NP, anything is possible!
Early booking until 01.31.2017.
As early booking you can save EUR 100 each if you book until 01.31.2017.
The duration and itinerary can be change according to your individual wishes. Simply enter your desires in the inquiry form so that we can take these into account when planning. We get in touch with you within 24 hours of request.
2.998 € Co-Rider
3.198 € Co-Rider
- 12 days / 11 nights
- Travel date: Date on individual request
- Sturgis Rally Event: 04.08.-13.08.2017
Buchungshinweis: Angaben zu Routen, Preisen und Verfügbarkeit unter Vorbehalt. Änderungen im Rahmen der AGB vorbehalten.
Direct flights included
- Lufthansa non-stop flight from/to Frankfurt am Main to Denver.
- Optional Shuttle flights from many other German airports for 79, - € booked.
- From Switzerland Lufthansa flight from/to Zurich via Frankfurt/Main or Munich to Denver. Connecting flight from/to Zürich is included.
- 11 nights in (most instances) 3-4* hotels with a double room, continental breakfast may be included, however not guaranteed, including 3 nights near Sturgis.
E.A.T. service package
- Incl. trip cancellation insurance per person, foreign health insurance and Insolvency Insurance.
- Different route suggestions, insider tips, road book app, travel wallet, luggage tags, bandana and a limited Rokker T-shirt.
Motorcycles including free miles
- Harley-Davidson®„Big Twin" or Indian per person for 11 days.
- Including free miles, delivery costs, local tax, helmet, side bags / saddle bags, security lock, and S.I.P (Super Inclusiv Plus) insurance; full protection without retention in tire damage and theft.
Haven't found what you're looking for?
Then one of these tours is determined exactly the right one for you! We also like to plan your dream tour together with you. Simply fill out an individual request and there you go.